Success in the business world depends mostly on presentation skills. The reasons for this are simple. Most businesses run on presentations. Be it internal presentations to your management about the status of a project or a sales presentation to a potential client, failing there could end up costing you your job.
Business professional from all departments need to know how to present effectively. Whether you are training a group of new recruits or holding an advanced training session for a technical team; effective presentation is a key to success. These days’ professionals also have to use PowerPoint to relay information to their own team mates and colleagues.
Even top management uses presentations to communicate information across the board and to employees during employee meetings to tell them about how the organization is faring. So the business world thrives on presentation skills. Not knowing PowerPoint skills in this scenario is practically disastrous.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for all industries professionals of both Public and Private Sector who are:
- Executives and Senior Management Staff
- Project documentation and support staff
- Public Speakers
- Overcome Public Speaking Anxiety and Stage fright
- Planning your Presentation
- Use the Slides and Visual Aids
- Delivering with Energy and Composure.
- Create customized presentations with templates.
- Add special effects.
- Use the slide, notes, and handout masters.
- Create, edit, and import charts.
- Manage hyperlinks.
- Create custom shows.
- Secure and share presentations.
Training Duration: 2 days
WEEK DAYS CLASSES
Time: 9am-4pm (Weekdays)
9am – 4pm (Saturday)
1pm – 5pm (Sundays)