Microsoft Project is a tool used in Planning and Scheduling Project. MS Project has been designed to assist project managers in the development of plans, to assign resources to tasks, to track progress, to manage budgets and to analyze workloads. Project management is the process of achieving project objectives within the constraints of schedule, cost, and resource restrictions.
We are introducing our Microsoft Project course, delivered by an experienced Project Planner; this will give you an in-depth practical knowledge of this application in managing your Projects.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for Oil & Gas, Engineering & Construction, Energy & Power, Telecommunications and Public sector individuals who are:
- Executives and senior management staff
- Project managers, Planners, Cost Controllers, Team Leads, and Team members
- Resource managers
- Project documentation and support staff
- Planning the Project
- Assigning and Levelling Resources
- Working with Cost
- Balancing the Project Constraint
- Updating the Project Progress
- Working with Report
- Resolving Scheduling Issues
Training Duration: 3 days
WEEK DAYS CLASSES
Time: 9am-4pm (Weekdays)
9am – 4pm (Saturday)
1pm – 5pm (Sundays)